top of page

Market Research Group

Public·58 members

Bala Town vs Cardiff Met live 16 December 2023 Live HD


Bala Town FC – Cardiff Metropolitan University FC: Live score, updates and head-to-head results 16/12/2023. 19 Matchday, Stadium: Maes Tegid. Bala Town FC. 06.


Bala Town vs Cardiff Metropolitan University H2H Bala Town x Cardiff Metropolitan University H2H √ 16.12.2023 √ Head to head ≻ fscore.net. Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC Competition: Cymru Premier When: 2023-12-16, 19:15 Venue: Bala Town FC will host Cardiff Metropolitan University FC at on 2023-12-16 at 19:15 in an interesting encounter in Cymru Premier. Bala Town FC, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Cardiff Metropolitan University FC, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 51% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC is worth a look. Bala Town FC have won 1 meetings with Cardiff Metropolitan University FC, while Cardiff Metropolitan University FC have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bala Town FC and Cardiff Metropolitan University FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Bala Town FC, 0 tips backing Cardiff Metropolitan University FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Bala Town vs Cardif Met University H2H 16 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Bala Town and Cardif Met University match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Bala Town vs Cardiff MU Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Bala Town vs Cardiff MU in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Right now, the odds for this match are 51% against the Bala Town FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 24% against Cardiff Metropolitan University FC winning. The draw is rated at 25%. The Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Bala Town vs Cardiff Met University 5 hours ago — Bala Town vs Cardiff Met University: Find Live Scores, Odds, Line Ups, H2H Stats in our preview for the match! Bala Town vs Cardiff Met University - live score, predicted Bala Town vs Cardiff Met University on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 17:15 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... Bala Town - Cardiff MU Head to Head Statistics Games In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 2.4 Goals per Match. ! RESULT STREAK FOUND ! Cardiff MU won all recent 3 Home Matches of the League in ... Live Bala Town FC Cardiff Metropolitan University FC [LIVE] Follow the Bala Town FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Premier League, Championship ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page