top of page

Market Research Group

Public·60 members

(((online>>>))) El Gaish - Al Mokawloon live stream 15 December 2023


Currently, Al-Mokawloon rank 6th, while Tala'ea El-Gaish hold 14th position.Find ... More details: El Zamalek Live stream & Fixtures.El Zamalek vs Al Mokawloon ...


A Mokawloon will be without their highest goalscorer, John Okoli, who signed for a Libya-based side; however, they have replaced him with Mahmoud Wadi of Pyramids. Expert Betting TipsOver their previous twenty meetings, both sides have won seven games apiece, with six games ending in a tie. Al Mokawloon have struggled all season and are without a win in fifteen matches. On the other hand, El Gaish have been a silent killer this season, and they might just be back to their usual self. El Gaish are unpredictable on their ground, but they’ll at least get a win in either half here for 1. 97. Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-15Match Details Who: Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab Competition: Premier League When: 2023-12-15, 18:00 Venue: Talaea El Gaish will host Al Mokawloon Al Arab at on 2023-12-15 at 18:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Talaea El Gaish, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. El Geish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab H2H 15 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check El Geish and Al Mokawloon Al Arab match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. El zamalek v al mokawloon Al Moqawloon Al Arab Live stream & Fixtures.Al-Mokawloon live scores, players El Geish v Al Mokawloon Live Commentary & Result, 08. Más detalles: El ... Zamalek sc vs al mokawloon lineups - i-mog-deutz.de ... Al Mokawloon live stream. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days Al Mokawloon Al Arab is playing home against Tala'ea El Gaish at Arab ... In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams El Geish and Al Mokawloon Al Arab usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of El Geish and Al Mokawloon Al Arab in season. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. Al Mokawloon Al Arab, on the other hand, sits in 17 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 38% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 32%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab is worth a look. Talaea El Gaish have won 2 meetings with Al Mokawloon Al Arab, while Al Mokawloon Al Arab have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Talaea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Talaea El Gaish and Al Mokawloon Al Arab? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Talaea El Gaish, 1 tips backing Al Mokawloon Al Arab and 2 tips favouring the draw. Tala'ea El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Al Arab - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. InsightsRanked 11 in goals scored per match (1. 1 goals)Have kept the most clean sheets in the competition (4)Mohamed Bassam is ranked 3 in saves per match in the competition (3. 2)Ranked 11 in goals scored per match (1. 1 goals)Have conceded the most penalties this season (6)Haven't won a match in 12 attemptsAbout the matchTala'ea El Gaish is playing home against Al Mokawloon Al Arab at Gehaz El Reyada Stadium on Fri, Dec 15, 2023, 16:00 UTC. El Gaish vs Al Mokawloon Prediction: The hosts won’t lose on their groundTala'ea El Gaish SC 00 Day Hours Minutes Seconds Finished 15 Dec 2023 19:00 Al Mokawloon Al Arab SC Football: Egypt, Premier League, Round 9 Stadium: Gehaz El Reyada Time: 15. 12. 2023, 07:00 PM Odds Bet Type Bookmaker Claim Bonus! 1, 92 Home Win Either Half Bet Now! On Friday, El Gaish will square off against Al Mokawloon at the Gehaz El Reyada Stadium. El Gaish have kept the most clean sheets this season, and head here with a decent away performance in a recent game. Get Your Sign-Up Bonus! El GaishLast four games: LWWDWThe hosts bounced back from their recent terrible display on their ground against El Gouna to secure a (0-2) victory on the road. El Gaish took advantage of the host’s vulnerability at the back to score twice before the break, which was enough to secure them the maximum points. El Gaish have picked up fourteen points from a possible twenty one this campaign, scoring nine and conceding six times. El Gaish are a strong team at home, and we expect them to produce a great result here. El Gaish have an entirely new team and did well by keeping their highest goal scorer last season, Karim Tarek. Al MokawloonLast five games: DLLDDThe traveling team have had a poor start to the season, as they sit at the bottom of the log. More recently, they picked up their fourth point of the season after sharing the spoils against El Dakleya on their ground. Al Mokawloon have scored four points since the start of this campaign, losing four and sharing the spoils in four games. El zamalek v al mokawloon El Geish v Al Mokawloon Live Commentary & Result, 08. Aqui na Oddspedia você pode More details: El Zamalek Live stream & Fixtures.El Zamalek vs Al Mokawloon ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page