top of page

Market Research Group

Public·58 members

[Live TV>>>] Jablonec VS Karviná live streaming 16 December 2023


May 1, 2022 — Follow the Fortuna liga live Football match between FK Jablonec and MFK Karviná with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on May 1st, 2022.


(🔴𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔼) MFK Karviná vs FK Jablonec | 1. Liga Football ( )Live broadcast ☛ https://maxsports.pegilive.com/football Liga Live stream MFK Karviná vs FK Jablonec Live straming FK Jablonec V ... As the goalkeeper, manager Radoslav Latal will probably use Jan Hanus, who will be supported by Hurtado, Nemanja Tekijaski, David Stepanek and Jakub Martinec in the defense. Matous Krulich will try to put pressure on the oppsoing team and score goals, as will the midfielders Tomas Hubschman, Milos Kratochvil, Alexis Alegue, Vakhtang Chanturishvili and Michal Cernak. The substitute players will probably be Vojtech Myska, Vilem Fendrich, Adrian Slavik, David Houska, David Nykrin, Dominik Plestil, Vladimir Jovovic, Matej Naprstek and Oliver Velich. To prevent FK Jablonec from scoring, Juraj Jarabek will probably send Dominik Holec to the goal, supported by the defense, consisting of Jiri Bederka, Jiri Fleisman and Jaroslav Svozil. Lukas Budinsky, Patrik Cavos and Aboubacar Traore will form the midfield, trying to get the ball to Sebastian Bohac, Helio Alberto Delgado Silva, Martin Dolezal and Amar Memic who will try to outmanoeuver the opposing defense. These are the likely options to be chosen by the team's manager as substitute players: Jiri Ciupa, David Krcik, Emmanuel Ayaosi, Lucky Ezeh, Alex Ivan, Dominik Zak, Adeleke Akinola Akinyemi, Matej Franko. Which team to bet on? There are several key factors to take into consideration when you want to pick out a winner, but the most important thing is to find value in betting selections. Any bet that is projected to pay a higher rate than it should require players to consider a number of things such as direct h2h records, lineups, goal averages, goals and last matches performance. While a draw isn't that likely to happen (24. 6%), a victory of Jablonec is much more likely to occur. Jablonec vs Karvina H2H Watch the history of confrontations between Jablonec Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. FK Jablonec scores 1. 6 goals in a match against MFK Karvina and MFK Karvina scores 0. 4 goals against FK Jablonec (on average). Baumit Jablonec vs MFK Karvina Oddspedia TipAfter a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H games between Baumit Jablonec and MFK Karvina, our Oddspedia algorithm has picked the most likely outcome: Baumit Jablonec 1: 1 MFK KarvinaMatch DetailsBaumit Jablonec - MFK KarvinaFirst Division Czech RepublicDate - 16/12/2023Starting time - 14:00 UTCVenue: Stadion Strelnice, Jablonec, Czech RepublicBaumit Jablonec vs MFK Karvina Best OddsIf you are interested in First Division Odds, you can check which bookie offers the best betting lines for the next matches from the competition - Bohemians 1905 - Slovan Liberec, Fastav Zlin - Hradec Kralove. It will be a cold day, with temperatures reaching only 7°C, so the teams will have to watch themselves. Precipitation could also be a challenge, since chances for clear are quite high. Jablonec, currently being on the 12th position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; however, this could be a tough mission, since Banik Karvina is only one position behind. Lineups – FK Jablonec vs. Baumit Jablonec vs MFK Karvina » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & StatsSoccer fans in Czech Republic are already excitedly awaiting Saturday, 16. 12. 2023, when FK Jablonec will host the match against MFK Karvina in the Stadion Strelnice on the 19th matchday of the Czech Republic 1. Liga. Up to 6280 people will watch the game live at 02:00 PM UTC when Dalibor Cerny blows the starting whistle. Not much time has passed since these teams last met on 19. 08. 2023. It hasn't been a year yet since they played against each other at the Mestsky Stadion(Karvina) in Karvina. In terms of which team is better, let's hope that this match is not a repeat of the 1-1 draw that previously occurred. But since FK Jablonec won the majority of the last three matches, pressure on KAR is even higher. During their last three action-packed matches, FK Jablonec scored four goals, while MFK Karvina only managed to accumulate 2. Baumit Jablonec vs MFK Karvina Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last ... Karviná vs Jablonec Live Streaming online and TV Channel Experience the live streaming of Karviná vs Jablonec in the Fortuna Liga from Football Rocker with with real-time scores, stats, lineups, events, ... Prediction MFK Karvina FK Jablonec MFK Karvina - FK Jablonec Streaming. To watch the live streaming MFK Karvina - FK Jablonec proceed in this way: Historical Precedents MFK Karvina vs FK ... MFK Karvina probable starters In short, here are the probable lineups for the upcoming match. These players of Jablonec are likely to feature prominently during the game: • Goalkeeper: Jan Hanus • Defenders: Hurtado, Nemanja Tekijaski, David Stepanek, Jakub Martinec • Midfield: Tomas Hubschman, Milos Kratochvil, Alexis Alegue, Vakhtang Chanturishvili, Michal Cernak • Attackers: Matous Krulich Banik Karvina's manager will probably want to utilise in their next encounter, using the following players: • Goalkeeper: Dominik Holec • Defenders: Jiri Bederka, Jiri Fleisman, Jaroslav Svozil • Midfielders: Lukas Budinsky, Patrik Cavos, Aboubacar Traore • Attackers: Sebastian Bohac, Helio Alberto Delgado Silva, Martin Dolezal, Amar Memic Check the confirmed lineups on Oddspedia one hour before the game. FK Jablonec wins 1st half in 22% of their matches, MFK Karvina in 32% of their matches. Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1) MFK Karvina haven't scored in 3 of their 9 away matches in 1. Liga this season. MFK Karvina have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches. FK Jablonec have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches. Jablonec vs Karvina prediction 16.12.2023 14 hours ago — Football live scores on Azscore livescore has live coverage from more than 500 worldwide soccer leagues, cups and tournaments with live updated ... Experts give them a 55 percent chance to leave the match as the winner, while Banik Karvina only gets a chance of 20. 5%. Try and take into account the variables listed below before you pick your favorite: When MFK Karvina leads 0-1 away, they win in 40% of their matches. MFK Karvina have won just 0 of their last 5 1. Liga games against FK Jablonec. Watch Baumit Jablonec vs FC Wacker Innsbruck 07.07.2023 ... Karvina. 1.81 Live stream of the match Baumit Jablonec vs FC Wacker Innsbruck from 07.07.2023. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. MFK Karvina vs FK Jablonec Live MFK Karvina vs FK Jablonec live score and live streaming on August 19th, 2023 at 13:00 UTC time at Mestsky Stadion(Karvina), Karvina for Football Czech ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page