top of page

Market Research Group

Public·45 members

Mirandés VS Albacete Live Broadcast 16/12/2023 Livestream


Mirandés - Albacete. Segunda División, 16.12.2023 14:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets.


MIRANDES vs ALBACETE Prediction & H2H Spain: Segunda Division. MIRANDES 46%. X 30% · Betting tip: MIRANDES vs ALBACETE. Spain. MIRANDES and ALBACETE are going nearly equal strong into this match. Mirandes vs Albacete Prediction Mirandes Draw No Bet @ 2. 25 Bet Now Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply. Published 10:49, 14 December 2023 Mirandes vs Albacete Odds Bookies favourites Albacete are regarded as the likeliest winners for this La Liga 2 game and the 2. 25 about them triumphing means a 44% chance of winning based on their current betting odds. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 3. 40 about Mirandes. Under 2. 5 Goals is currently the betting favourite and a bet on this option would mean you need no more than two goals to be scored. CD Mirandes vs Albacete Balompie Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: CD Mirandes vs Albacete Balompie Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-12-16, 22:00 Venue: Estadio Municipal de Anduva CD Mirandes will host Albacete Balompie at Estadio Municipal de Anduva on 2023-12-16 at 22:00 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. CD Mirandes, currently sitting at 14 will be looking for important home win. Albacete Balompie, on the other hand, sits in 15 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 43% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for CD Mirandes vs Albacete Balompie is worth a look. Mirandes v Albacete Balompie Betting Odds 2 hours ago — Virtual Global Digital Services Limited and VDSL (International) Limited are licensed and regulated to offer online gaming services under ... This La Liga 2 tip stands a great chance. A betting alternative is to back Mirandes on the 1x2 market or alternatively you can simply bet on the draw at bigger odds. Last Matches & H2HMirandes played Burgos CF in their last game. They drew 0-0 and recorded 47% of possession in this La Liga 2 match at Estadio El Plantio. Albacete most recently played a home La Liga 2 clash against Villarreal B which was a 2-0 win. Mirandes v Albacete Odds & Betting Bet on Mirandes v Albacete with Paddy Power™ and browse the latest betting odds on a wide range of markets. ✓Mirandes v Albacete Odds ✓ Football Betting ... Mirandes vs Albacete Prediction, Lineups & OddsLet’s bet against Albacete but get the draw money back as insurance. Our betting prediction is Mirandes Draw No Bet and you can get 2. 25 when it comes to this bet. Expert Analysis Injuries can affect the overall outcome and we use this information as well as the latest form guide. The same applies to the stats so that we can get the best understanding of how things might pan out. Key Mirandes vs Albacete stats: Mirandes have not lost any of their last 4 matchesMirandes have scored 2 or more goals in 8 of their past 19 matches this seasonAlbacete have failed to win any of their last 5 away matchesAlbacete have lost 6 of their past 10 away matchesAlbacete have conceded 2 or more goals in 6 of their last 10 away matchesAlbacete failed to score in 5 of their last 10 away matches If you head to the Draw No Bet market, you can get 2. 25 that the home side win and they look equipped to get the better of their opponents. There are two Both Teams to Score options, with Yes on offer at 1. 80 and No at 1. 91. Should you want to back Mirandes to win this La Liga 2 match, then there is 2. 25 available on the Draw No Bet market, with Albacete chalked at 1. 57. Team News Our Mirandes vs Albacete team news will highlight the injuries for both squads, with the lineups giving you a helping hand with your bets. The La Liga 2 squad information is a great asset when it comes to making your bets. Mirandes vs Albacete Lineups Mirandes Predicted Lineup 4-2-3-1 Albacete Predicted Lineup 4-4-2 01 Ramón Juan 32 Rubén Sánchez 27 Pablo Ramón 04 Sergio Barcia 24 Jonathan Gómez 08 Álvaro Sanz 05 A. Rodriguez Baro 11 Ilyas Chaira 10 Alberto Reina 07 Gabri Martinez 18 Javier Martón Bernabé Barragán 23 Álvaro Rodríguez 02 Mohamed Djetei A. Mirandes - Albacete Balompie · 16.12.2023 Be informed of all sport event outcomes. The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the world. You must be ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • sramseyhistorian
  • Qdal Short Link
    Qdal Short Link
  • Olivia Syaputri
    Olivia Syaputri
  • GTA2
    GTA2
  • GTA V
    GTA V
bottom of page